Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vigilance: I’m Banning Birfers, Truthers, and Groups Affiliated Therewith - Erick’s blog - RedState

We’ve always banned truthers at RedState. Increasingly, we have also banned a number of individuals who think Barack Obama is disqualified from being President because despite the Republican Governor of Hawaii confirming the legitimacy of the Democratic President’s birth origin as a citizen of the United States these birthers (”birfers” because it sounds as crazy as they are) refuse to move on.

Vigilance: I’m Banning Birfers, Truthers, and Groups Affiliated Therewith - Erick’s blog - RedState

Comments: As much as I love a good conspiracy theory, I could never buy into the government/911 thing and yes, I did watch the DVD someone burned for me. I love the part where George Bush's brother's company had some extensive "security" job in the Twin Towers weeks before the event. If true, one can't help but relish the coincidence but question the implication ... where does that lead really? I guess people were supposed to have been rigging explosives. Nope, I don't see it.

Likewise the birth origin of Barack L-dopa (thanks Atlas, I watched "Awakenings" again just to make sure) is not going anywhere and only appeals to the people already convinced that His Eminence is unsuitable for other, more alarming and collective reasons. Can this glaring grab for the collectivist ring in the face of an economic meltdown awaken the country and divert the USA onto a more conservative track? Did L-dopa awaken us? Probably for a short frolick at the dance but I think we have an incurable disease, we have gone too far. The way-back fork in that road is far too distant and human nature (along with dark spiritual assistance) will always push toward a big government, small individual freedom road. Pharaoh has the food and will help us if we sign over our houses and lands.

No comments: