Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Noah's Ark Still Hiding Out

PaleoBabble
27April2010
Noah’s Ark PaleoBabble Update

Posted by MSH under: Ancient Sites; Bible; Noah's ark.

This is a sad post for me. Read on and you’ll know why.

Fox News reported today about a joint Turkish-Chinese expedition that claims to have found Naoh’s ark on Mount Ararat. Part of their proof is the picture below, which purports to have been taken inside the ark. Allegedly, the wooden beams carbon-date to 4,800 years old. Would that be cool or what?

Now the sad part. I also got an email today from one of Randall Price’s students. The email contains a message from Dr. Price about this expedition. (Dr. Price, as some of you may recall, has been doing a lot of searching for the ark lately.) Here is an excerpt from his message: >>> Follow the above link.

Comments: So it is a fake, let me show you my shocked face.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!



No comments: